Re: Has anyone heard of this?

To: "Scott Seidler" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Has anyone heard of this?
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:23:57 -0500
Yup, have got it!  The original company is in New Zealand [there may be two of
them down under, actually] and a California Jag outfit is also advertising them
[at what I think is a considerable premium over the NZ offering].  Since they
send info by mail, the easiest will be if you [and others, if interested] give
me your fax number off-list.  There are several pages, with all relevant info
for various engines, including Kent 1600.

Of course, Penny, at a minimum, doesn't approve of such shenanigans, but it's
good to know the alternatives.

David Crandall [aka mogdriver] 1963 +4 DHC   1966 4/4

At 11:49 AM 12/27/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi fellow Morganites,

>I called Penny this morning at Old World Restoration to ask about a Moss

>Box.

>She did not have any, but she had spoken to someone recently who had

>purchased a conversion kit to convert the stock tranny to a Toyota 5 speed.

>He got the info and the kit through the internet.

>Now all you purists don't get all upset here I'm just asking the question!

>Has anyone seen or heard of this conversion kit - or know where to get

>further information on it.

>Please let me know,

>--Scott

>Scott Seidler

>Senior Network Engineer

>Eastern DataComm

>44 Commerce Way

>Hackensack, NJ 07601

>voice: 201-457-3311

>fax: 201-457-1811

>email: sseidler@easterndatacomm.com

>Web Site: http://home.att.net/~annie.seidler

David P. Crandall, President

The NETWORK,Inc.

136 Fenno Drive

Rowley, Massachusetts 01969

978-948-7764 [O], 978-948-7836 [fax]

1-800-877-5400 [toll-free]

davidc@netwrk.org [email]

<italic>"Creating Change Together Since 1969"</italic>