Re: Has anyone heard of this?

To: BARTHAM@aol.com
Subject: Re: Has anyone heard of this?
From: "Lorne M. Goldman" <lmg@gomog.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 18:27:00 -0500
This is a repeat of a previous List string from early this year.

Most of the information on the conversion kits can be obtained from
their NZ site.  I have their brochure in front of me and it can be
obtained for free through a website request. They make a wide range of
fittings and bellhousings for many cars and their boxes can be ordered
with differing performance criteria in mind. I have a fob price for a
full 5 speed kit with bellhousing and gearlever position change kit for
1443 US. I never went further with it as I was not completely
comfortable with the gearbox specs with higher horsepower ranges
especially when compared with the new more impressive Rover R-380..
though the Supra unit is much less costly and much much easier to
obtain..

If anyone is more interested in more specifics...email me.

Lorne
1984 Plus 8 EFI