Re: Gasoline or petrol

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gasoline or petrol
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:00:47 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Wednesday, 08-Mar-00 03:37 PM
>
> From: John                     \ Internet:    (jjs3rd@ix.netcom.com)

> Subject: Re: Gasoline or petrol
>
> Well my friends.  To be fair we are all paying too much for fuel.  Some
more
> than others.  Just my $0.02.

Hummmm
Lets see  today I paid .70 cents (US) for that 10cent bottle of coke.
You remember when cokes were a dime don' t you?
 It was back when that 50,000 dollar Morgan was 2,700. dollars and a gallon
(US) of gas for your Morgan was .25 cents.

So lets see,  Coke is seven times as expensive,
Morgans are eighteen times as expensive  and gas is less than 6 times as
expensive.
Well that settles it for me!  For three days next month I'm not buying a
Morgan !
But, I may just spent it driving my Morgan  and drinking Cokes.

Bob Nogueira
    Please note I have no financial interest  in any oil company, OPEC, Coca
Cola  ( a registered trademark of the Coca Cola Company )  or  the Morgan
Motor Car Company .