Re: Wood Frame Assembly- no glue

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Subject: Re: Wood Frame Assembly- no glue
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:09:08 -0500
Chuck,

The West System epoxy is of relatively low viscosity and will soak into
the wood before it cures making a much more effective barrier to
moisture than the silicone sealant which will just sit on top of the
wood and acts more like a dam to just divert the water just as it does
around your bathtub.

Art Hart
'64 +4