Re: Clairification of ignition warning light question!

To: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Clairification of ignition warning light question!
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:21:10 -0400
There is a converter for positive ground cars that has a cigarette lighter
style plug to allow those devices to be used in a Britmobile. I have one in
my +4 which is in the garage so I can't find the name of the company. Found
the ad in Hemmings a few years ago...antique radio repairs etc. Maybe in
Fla? Anyhow I wanted to use a radar detector and needed that gizmo. It works
OK, except there is too much vibration for the radar detector to stay stuck
to the windscreen. Maybe this business about glycerin on the suction cups
may help me there. But Morgans being "stealthy" due to all that wood, means
I am invisible to police radar. Right? C'mon..help me out here, guys.