RE: Clairification of ignition warning light question!

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <dibiase@home.com>
Subject: RE: Clairification of ignition warning light question!
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:50:41 -0400
Dan,

I seem to recall the article about the matte black Corvette. That's why I
wonder if it could have been the metal of the engine or radiator that
reflected the radar.  I must admit I don't know much about radar but, come
to think of it, don't they use radar guns to measure the speed of a
baseball?  If that's the case, radar bounces off pretty well any solid
object, including wood and fibreglas.

Anyway, with laser detectors, you can't win anyway (I don't think).

Chuck
'52+4 (immune to radar and laser detectors at the moment but can be used to
"zero" these detectors)