Re: Tracking down an old Morgan...

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tracking down an old Morgan...
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 23:52:55 -0500
Could the number they are referring to be the Fergus Motors commission
number tag?  My 1960 +4 (which I sold many years ago) had a small
aluminum tag (I think it was attached to the tool box) with a Fergus
Motors commission number stamped on it. The number had no relationship
to the chassis number.   The car is long gone, but I still have the
tag.  I should have given tag when I sold the car - in fact, does anyone
know the current whereabouts of a 1960 +4 2-seater #4489?  I sold it in
the late 70s to a gentleman in Omaha, NE.

Regard,
Charles Hill