RE: Tracking down an old Morgan...

To: "'Hermen Pol'" <polmognl@wxs.nl>,
Subject: RE: Tracking down an old Morgan...
From: "Willburn, Gerry" <gerry.Willburn@vcincorp.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:41:19 -0700
Joe,

Is the car right hand drive?

The engine numbers were often stamped on the lip of the tool tray as well as
on the bonnet hinges.

Engine number TS 1899 ME was installed in chassis number 3161 which was
dispatched 15 September 1954 to Henery Garner LTD in Birmingham, but it was
right hand drive for the home market.

The crossmember with the serial number is UNDER the right hand front seat at
the front edge.

Gerry