Re: Feeling like Steve McQueen

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Feeling like Steve McQueen
From: John Karlsson <karlsson@edgenet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:20:47 -0400
I guess maybe it's time for me to come out of lurk mode and see if I can
nudge this thread back toward the subject of Morgans.

Back in 1965, when I actually owned a Morgan ('62 +4 4str), I worked with a
guy that talked about when he lived in Greenwich Village and Steve McQueen
hung out there.  He said McQueen had an MG-TD and would always jump in
without bothering to open the door.  (Sounds like McQueen, doesn't it?)  If
I recall correctly, this story was stirred up from his memory by the sight
of my Morgan in the parking lot at work.

John Karlsson
Hope Valley, RI
(Back to lurk mode)