Re: tire clearance

To: Kerry Seibert <ckchapel@fast.net>
Subject: Re: tire clearance
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:46:40 -0700
If you're trying to put spacers behind steel wheels, don't forget that
they are supposed to be the same bolt pattern as VW (I've never
verified it but it is often repeated - does anyone have evidence to
support or contradict?) which makes the selection a lot faster.  You
might also check with a Bug shop for spacers.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer