Gas tank removal

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas tank removal
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 18:14:59 -0400
It seems to me that this subject has come up before.  Any my dad and I are
having a dispute.  We need to pull the gas tank to get the crud out of it.
I say you have to pull the rear deck.  He thinks that if we free the
up differential we can move it forward enough to work the tank out the
top of the "trunk"? area.  According to my ruff measurements the tank will
fit through the hole, but I don't think it will clear the tank.

Has any one pulled their tank - other than during a restoration? Anyone have
any luck pulling the tank without pulling the rear deck?

TIA

John  (Before we spend several hours trying)

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org