Identifying a Plus 4

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Identifying a Plus 4
From: "Kaye, Joe" <Joe.Kaye@lasmo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:08:18 -0000
I have recently acquired a +4 manufactured around 1954, identifiable as
being 1953 - 1956 by its two spare tyres.

However the chassis number is long since illegible but I have the following
numbers.

Engine number (quite possibly not original engine) TS31031E
Gearbox number 60407
Number stamped on bonnet hinge flanges and on lip of tool tray 3886
(I don't know if this could be the same as the chassis number).

Can anyone provide me with any help as to the date of manufacture, from
which I may be able to track the chassis number etc.

I would be very grateful if anyone has any thoughts that would help me piece
together the origin of this car.

Joe Kaye.

All views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author.
Accordingly, LASMO plc and its affiliates do not accept responsibility for the
contents of the message unless specifically stated otherwise.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
the message immediately.