Re: Identifying a Plus 4

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Identifying a Plus 4
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:59:51 EST
Joe,

You should be able to find the body number embossed in the wood inside the
boot area on the top of the right hand side wheel cover.  Contact me directly
if you have a problem locating the numbers.

Used that to get an official 'Birth Certificate' from the factory with full
particulars on my car.

Richard Cooperman
'67 4/4

In a message dated 11/20/00 12:47:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,