Re: Identifying a Plus 4

To: "Kaye, Joe" <Joe.Kaye@lasmo.com>
Subject: Re: Identifying a Plus 4
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:00:19 -0500
Joe,

The numbers stamped on the bonnet hinge flange are from the original
engine number.  The current engine number (TS31031E) is a '58 Triumph
TR-3A engine number.  If had been made for the Morgan is would have an
"M" in the suffix.  Other than that I can't help you.

Art Hart
'64 +4

--
Vintage Steam Products