Re: Identifying a Plus 4

To: "Morgan News Group" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Identifying a Plus 4
From: "Tony Souza" <tjsouz@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:39:50 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Kaye, Joe <Joe.Kaye@lasmo.com>
To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 6:08 AM
Subject: Identifying a Plus 4

> I have recently acquired a +4 manufactured around 1954, identifiable
as
> being 1953 - 1956 by its two spare tyres.

Joe,

With the engine number as identified by Art Hart and the transmission
number you can write to the factory, tell them you think it was made
in '54.  Ask them to look up the body number and actual date of
despatch.  The factory will write back, tell you the original color
and other details and you'll have the information for your records.
Other sources are Hermen Pol and Ken Hill , Morgan archivists, of this
newsgroup.

Where are you located?

Tony Souza