RE: Car transports

To: "Scott Morrison" <scott@wampc.com>, <Frhc260@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Car transports
From: "webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:15:25 -0500
Hi Gang,

Take a look on the 'Buy Classic Cars' web site under transport
companies.
http://www.buyclassiccars.com/transport.asp

There is lots of great advice and pitfalls to watch for, plus
several companies listed there, you can even click on
'Testamonials' to post or read comments from people who have used
the various companies.

Good luck!

Jeff Webster
Buy Classic Cars from America!