RE: Car transports

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car transports
From: Elaine Fisher <elainef@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:18:56 -0800
Fred
While I am reluctant to recommend anyone and assume no responsibility for
providing this information, for Morgans Over America, we used VIP Trucking
(enclosed vans)   Jerry @ 1-704-921-2626
They delivered the cars safely and "on-time" if you allow a big
window  time for delivery and pickup. They were very careful.
We had an entire truck ( 8 Morgans), so they drove our load directly from
San Francisco to New Orleans and from Harrisburg, PA to San Francisco,
which would be a different situation than you have.  Whomever you choose,
have patience and don't have any expectations about when your
Morgan  will  be picked up or arrive.
Good luck.

Elaine Fisher
Morgans Over America