RE: Car transports

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car transports
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:50:27 -0500
Hello Fred,

The only one I can speak of from personal experience
is InterCity (http://www.intercitylines.com/).

They delivered my Morgan from So. Carolina to New
Jersey without a scratch, but the delay was incredible.
The delivery was about 3 weeks late because they were
busy with a concours out west.

The 750 mile haul cost about $650. I'd recommend them
if you're not in a hurry.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ
'57 yellow 4/4