Re: [Chassis Painting]

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Chassis Painting]
From: Rick Williams <rawmorgan@netscape.net>
Date: 3 Dec 00 18:50:31 PST
Mike,

I used Por 15 gloss black with an overcoat of satin black trim paint from a
spray can. The Por 15 really grabs onto a rusty surface and dries rock hard. I
recommend the gloss Por 15, as I tried the satin product and got variable
results on the quality of the finish. It's expensive at about $30 / quart, but
I think it is worth it.

Rick Williams
'51 Plus 4 #P2234