RE: Humboldt State

To: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>,
Subject: RE: Humboldt State
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:29:30 -0500
GARY - Hope you're enjoying your "t-shirt" weather!  "Our day will come"
(here in NE PA USA) but in the meantime we are readying ourselves for 18" of
snow tomorrow.  T-shirts and Moggies are all tucked away for the Winter.
But I'm ready for bad weather: got plenty of beer, plenty of firewood, and
my ol' shed of a Land Rover is filled with gas and ready to go out and play
as soon as all the new idiot SUV owners get off the roads!

Cheers and Happy New Year to all, Craig&Kerry Seibert     1968 +8     1961
4/4