RE: Humboldt State

To: "'Allied'" <at@cgocable.net>
Subject: RE: Humboldt State
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:26:35 -0500
You didn't have to specify the scale:  -40 F is the same as -40 C and we've
only been down to -30 C so far this winter (actually, it happened in the
"fall")  Right now it's a balmy -15 C or just above 0 F, but I agree,
welcoming the new millennium in Tonga or New Zealand would be tough to
refuse!

Chuck