re:Insurance?

To: morgan list <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:Insurance?
From: pat <pburkett@shepherd.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:50:21 -0500
Listers,

Currently I am sorting through insurance applications for "Me Mog".  I am
not necessarily looking for the lowest rates, but I am looking for a company
with a solid reputation for service.  On all the  sites I logged onto
seeking ratings, I found each site first wanted a fee before divulging their
ratings . The companies I am applying to are;"J.C.Taylor","American
Collectors Insurance","Hagerty", "Condon and Skelly", "Parish" and
"Heacock",and "Grundy."

Some are Insurance companies and some are agencies from larger companies. I
chose them at random from a list of Insurance companies published on
"Classic Car" web site.  Any insight, and especially experience, you may
have had with any of the above listed companies would be greatly
appreciated.

Help put another old Mog back on the road. She is almost completely awake
after a thirty year nap!

Thanks,
David

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///