Re: Insurance?

To: pat <pburkett@shepherd.edu>
Subject: Re: Insurance?
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:18:36 -0500
Pat,

I highly recommend the Grundy agency.  Jim Grundy, the owner, is deeply
involved with the antique car hobby.  He owns several early cars and
participates in many events with his young family. So he understands
where we come from and is one of us.   He has insured my cars and my
business for the last 8 or 9 years and I have never had an instant of
questioning in the two claims I have had with him.  In both cases which
were less than $1000, he didn't even send and adjuster around - just
paid the bills.  He also offers the lowest insurance rates for clubs.
At least one Morgan group is with him as well as a national club, the
Horseless Carriage Club of America.  He represents the Chubb Insurance
Co.

Try him, you'll like him.

Art Hart
'64 +4