Re: [oletrucks] forester green

To: "Thomas E. Farrow" <teftom@interpoint.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] forester green
From: "Jim & D'Anne" <jvanho01@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 10:03:41 -0500
I would suggest that you go back to the original paint color.  Just my .02
worth.  Check Hemmings for the paint chips.  There is a guy in Ohio that
has most of the different chips.  Also, my automotive paint store has most
of the old chips as well.

At 10:41 PM 2/6/99 -0500, Thomas E. Farrow wrote:
>Does any one know where there is a picture of a AD in forester green online?
>I understand that in 1950 that was the regular color. Mine was mariner blue
>or windsor blue (first, then yellow house paint, then black rustoleum, now
>two tone brown) and I'm trying to decide what color to paint it. The
>available colors in 50 (rpo) were forester green, swift red, armour yellow,
>whit, jet black, omaha orange,cape maroon, mariner blue, windsor blue,
>seacrest green, sun beige, and cream medium. Also, is there a color chart
>anywhere to see what these colors really look like?.........Tom

Jim Van Hooser
'58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 automatic
Davisburg, Michigan
jvanho01@tir.com