Re: [oletrucks] forester green

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] forester green
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 06:35:04 -0800
You should be able to go to your local paint (automotive) store and look at
a very close match.  Most of these paints have a number that can be
referenced to a paint chip that they should have in their book.  My Dad was
able to reference a color from a 55 Cadillac and got the paint mixed (we
painted an International Scout).  It was a fairly involved process, but it
worked well.  Good luck.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC