Re: [oletrucks] VIN plate question

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIN plate question
From: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:37:44 -0800
I know that in California and Washington that the CHP and WSP install a
state-supplied vin plate after they check your vehicle, and that these
vin plates are generally accepted in other states.  Don't know how other
states do it.

Lewis - K7LVO Valley of the Rogue-Medford, OR
"The Forty" - 40 Chevy PU - One Owner
http://www.teleport.com/~losborn/1940.html