Re: [oletrucks] VIN plate question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIN plate question
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:13:26 -0500
To All,
        I was under the impression that Chevrolet did not stamp frame members
(at least 47-54) with the VIN. I show only the hinge pillar (besides
engine, except forward control) as the location for the VIN.
I have never seen it anywhere else, anybody care to correct me on that?
        My VIN tag is also pop-rivited on the pillar. it looks original and I
don't think its ever been changed. I guess I'll see if I have any
problems in florida when I go to register it.

> Eric,

He was looking at my Panel a few