[oletrucks] An offer for the group...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] An offer for the group...
From: Denneyr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:40:36 EST
thanks to the tremendous response to everyone who asked for my URL to my web
site Cool Car Connection
I would likt extend a no charge offer to the group.
If anyone has a vehicle to sell, you can post it at no charge on my web site
Or,  if you would like to show off your vehicle in our "Showcase" I would post
the list members vehicles for no charge.

Go to the web site  www.coolcarconnection.com to fill out the appropriate form
then send your pics by e-mail or snail mail.

Ignore the charges listed ion the forms

I sincerely hope that no one considers this spam. If so my apologies.

Denney Renner
President
Cool Car Connection