Re: [oletrucks] More Swappin' Lies About Suppliers

To: Gwyn Reedy <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More Swappin' Lies About Suppliers
From: John & Vicki Garton <wishful@syix.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 18:49:21 -0800
To add my two cents to this discussion. I find there are many vendors
out there that are bending over backwards for my business. Whatever
problems GSPP or any other vendor has is not my concern. If they can not
provide me with good quality parts at a reasonable amount of time, I
will go else where. It is the free enterprise system and it works best
in the good old USA. I have never dealt with GSPP. I have gone to a few
of there truck shows which I enjoyed. I did e-mail them with a technical
question which they replied to promptly and also offered me a free
catalog. Just my opinion.

John Garton