Re: [oletrucks] 235 Fan Wanted

To: "Rob J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>, "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 235 Fan Wanted
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:07:21 -0500
Hi All,
While disassembling my GMC 270 six I removed the fan and while handling it
noticed a crack at the base of the blade running from center across 2/3 the
width of the blade. Thank God it didn't blow up before I removed it. Bought
an exact replacement from Heavy Chevy in Arkansas.
Eric St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100, long fleetside
Fairport, NY