[oletrucks] Gauge Calibration Qs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Gauge Calibration Qs
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 08:33:34 -0800
Can an oil pressure gauge be calibrated with compressed air (GMC gauge for AD
truck)?  I want to see if 40psi on the gauge is really 40psi (or at least
close).  Also, I have an electric GMC temp gauge ('52 I think) that I want to
use (in lieu of the capillary Chev gauge) in my AD truck.  I can't seem to find
the sensor anywhere.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks.