[oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:44:13 -0800
Has anyone ordered stock tail and exhaust pipes from anyone?  I have a '50 and
I've heard that the tail pipes changed in '51 due to the spare tire carrier (no
change in exhaust pipe).  True?  Can anyone provide some insight on where to
get pipes for an inline?  I don't really want to trailer my truck somewhere to
have customs made.

Also, on the stock wiper motor (vacuum), does the drivers side go on top or
bottom of the wiper transmission?  My truck didn't come with any wiper stuff so
I'm piecing things back together.

Thanks for the help.