Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:19:25 -0800
FYI, other than manifolds, Patrick does not carry exhaust pipes/mufflers, etc.
(I called prior to sending the e-mail).  Thanks for the thought.

>>> "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu> 03/10/99 01:47PM >>>
Doesn't Patrick's carry some I-6 hot-rod stuff?  I seem to remember
something about them carrying intake and exhaust manifolds that were
performance oriented (i.e., 4-bbl. manifolds, split/2-piece exhaust
headers, etc.).  Good luck.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC

----------
> From: Allen L. Jones <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
> To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs
> Date: Wednesday, March 10, 1999 9:44 AM
>
> Has anyone ordered stock tail and exhaust pipes from anyone?  I have a
'50 and I've heard that the tail pipes changed in '51 due to the spare tire
carrier (no change in exhaust pipe).  True?  Can anyone provide some
insight on where to get pipes for an inline?  I don't really want to
trailer my truck somewhere to have customs made.

> Also, on the stock wiper motor (vacuum), does the drivers side go on top
or bottom of the wiper transmission?  My truck didn't come with any wiper
stuff so I'm piecing things back together.