Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs

To: ALJ@hartcrowser.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net, safesix@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@mail.symet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:51:53 CST
One nice thing about custom pipes it that you can get aluminized pipes and
mufflers that will not rust or rot out in 2 years. I would shoot for driving
the truck to a shop and getting pipes made, if at all possible. It might be
loud but the sheriff/police might understand if you tell them the local auto
parts store does not carry the pipes you need. Bob Fentress