Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs

To: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Exhaust and Stock Wiper Motor Qs
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:15:34 -0500
Allen, I have seen exhaust systems in one of the vendor catalogs but I can't
remember which one. I do remember that I cringed at the price. Shipping
would be costly too. Any good muffler shop with a tube bender should be able
to make up a decent replica of the original exhaust system, even if it's
missing.

Jack / Winter Park FL