[oletrucks] GMC Parts

To: lajones@uswest.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Parts
From: FRVT83E@prodigy.com ( MIKE BOTELER)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:20:23, -0500
Larry, I was in a junk yard Sat. and saw a large V8 in a BIG TF GMC
short nose.  I had a friend with me and we could not identify the
motor, it is complete from carb. down...no air cleaner.  It is
located in Maryland about 1 hour from Wash. DC.  I an going back this
week and with some help on what to look for maybe I could ID for you
and check price.

I also found a complete '57? GMC 100 front clip...it has the raised
ribs on the hood and chrome GMC in the indent on the front.  The rest
of the truck has been picked over, but still may hold a "find" or
two!

Let me know!

Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)