RE: [oletrucks] I liked it

To: "'jvanho01@tir.com'" <jvanho01@tir.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] I liked it
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:56:09 -0800
Jim,
OK!!!  Let's just say all "GM trucks" between '41 and '59.   Gotta love
Gimics (GMCs) too!   They got lotsa chrome goodies.  Cadillac of the GM
trucks.  Good stuff.

If it ain't GM, it's...well...er...I won't go there!

Notice I say "trucks" which is also politically correct (not to exclude
burbs).

Tom B. 57 Stepside 3200 (The other Tom)