Re: [oletrucks] OIL

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] OIL
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:49:42 +0000
        Hmmm,, okay. Now to sound *really* stupid. If I go to my local auto
parts
        supplier and ask for API service SJ oil, are they going to know what I
mean?
        Is there a specific name brand, or is this a grade all suppliers
provide? And,
        is there other questions they will ask me,, like, what weight, etc......
        Bert

http://members.tripod.com/~Chevy_Apache_1958