Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory

To: rsmith@nckcn.com, STMSymank@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory
From: TomGreer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 01:45:58 EST
In a message dated 3/24/99 5:01:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, rsmith@nckcn.com
writes:

<< My 51 Cehvy truck also had a spotlight.  It has the hole in the drivers
side
 cab post.   you can see the ghost of its old mounting position and the 2
 screw holes were it was secured in place.  Not sure if that was a factory
 job or not judging by the less than perfect job the istaller did trimming
 the ruuber from around the hole in the inside of the cab.  Can anybody tell
 me if this is where it was mounted from the factory?  I too would like to
 put one back on it. but need to locate one.  Bartman
 rsmith@nckcn.com
 OutStandingInMyField
 Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas >>

Bartman,

The center of the middle (big) hole is located 3 1/2" from the bottom of the
rain gutter .  The other two (smaller) holes are about 1 5/8" (center to
center) apart.  I don't know if mine was stock either.  Whatever the case,
I'll make Stans light fit one way or another.

Tom
'49 3100