Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory

To: <TomGreer@aol.com>, <STMSymank@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spotlight accessory
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:18:28 -0600
Tom,

I'm having trouble visuallizing where yours was mounted.  Mine was mounted
about 3.5 inches up on the post.  that is 3.5 inches up from the bottom
corner of the windsheild rubber on the drivers side.  I can send a picture
as an attachment if you like.  If we find my location was stock it might not
be a bad idea to mount yours there.  I think it's a good location because
you can fold it up when not in use and put it right against the lower left
corner of the windsheild out of the way or right down against the cowell.
Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas