Re: Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:42:06 EDT
This weekend is Spring Carlisle, which is kind of a generic flea market, and
it's huge; old cars and trucks are one part of it, but so are antique toys,
vending machines, etc.

My parents and brother were going to it but had to cancel out at the last
minute.  I think we're going to try for the Fall Carlisle instead , also a
generic flea market, which is end of Sept/beginning of Oct.  I always try to
hit Trucks @ Carlisle end of June and Corvettes @ Carlisle end of August.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN

<<Does anyone know what's up at Carlyle, Pa this
weekend?  I have been out of touch and there
seems to be old cars headed that way.

Thanks