Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...

To: "Kathy Bray" <thistle@midcoast.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Request for info...
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:06:18 -0400
I have used Obsolete for years and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Golden State is the subject of frequent complaints on this list, though.

At the time I visited Obsolete, they sold only only oak bedwood. I can see
no advantage to using pine, although that is what was installed by the
factory.

Jack / Winter PArk FL