RE: [oletrucks] Ring and Pinion Search

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, mrphilco@mail.wko.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Ring and Pinion Search
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:48:02 CST
I found several places that might help.
Here they are:

Houston Ring and Pinion  - Phone 713-695-0169
6217 North Sheppard
Houston, Texas

Bronco Truck Salvage  - Phone 281-448-2792
Houston, Texas

Another place I know is just east of Lawton, Oklahoma on Highway 7
Beevels Auto/Truck Salvage
Number not known
I have personally seen at least 15 trucks from 1948 thru 1965 and later
on his yard. Nice guy and does not take any flak from anyone.

If I come up with more I will let the web-master know.

Thanks...Bob Fentress