[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#99648619: 1951 HOOD

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#99648619: 1951 HOOD to Chevy Truck - NR
From: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 15:33:29 -0600 (MDT)
Although this is advertised as a 51, the picture of
the hood side emblem shows it to be a 53 or 54 3100.
No bids so far.

Jeff Nelson

Title of item:  1951 HOOD  to  Chevy Truck   - NR
Seller: sallyscaz@aol.com
Starts: 05/04/99, 05:53:28 PDT
Ends:   05/11/99, 05:53:28 PDT
Price:  Starts at $19.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=99648619

Item Description:
        1951??? Chevy Truck Hood - I believe this hood to be from a 1951 Chevy
Truck, but I don't know enough about old vehicles to be positive of the year -
It is in very good shape for the age - A little rust on the name plate - The
brackets (Whatever those things are) are   under the hood.  Since I know little
about this, look at 4 pictures and ask questions (before the auction) and I
will get the answers. High bidder FOB Cazenovia, New York  (IF WANTED, I WILL
PACK... YOU CHOOSE THE SHIPPING METHOD AND YOU PAY S/H Fees)....NY Res. Add
Sales Tax.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com