Re: [oletrucks] Re: Purchacing Classic Chevys

To: "Michael Snow" <mwsnow@home.com>, "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Purchacing Classic Chevys
From: "Charles Bertelson" <bigd@win.bright.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:09:04 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Snow <mwsnow@home.com>
To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 8:59 PM

Just my two cents, but upon searching for parts for my 54 I located one
about 25 feet off of a intersection in the middle of know were.  Because I
need parts I deiced to inquire if the truck could be sold. The closet
neighbor was an elderly man maybe in his late 70's to early 80's. He told me
a long and detailed story about a man who crashed the pickup there and just
left it. No one bothered to move it so there is sat until I found it. The
original owner  had pass away so I got permission from the owner of the land
and got the truck, so to make a long story short it doesn't hurt to ask
about a truck, the worst that can happen is he wont sell it.