Re: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers
From: Chris Dillon <dillo021@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 09:09:13 -0500
If you really want to help you might as well send the info because these day
you can do a web search and find out a lot more about a person than just
there address, and phone number.  Just an observation.  Hats off to
Jeff...thanks a lot.

Chris Dillon

PS Jeff let us know what you need for money for postage, paper, etc.