[oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:18:38 -0700
My plans may involve doing a lot of travelling this summer. I'd love to meet
up with some of you in the western US if my path crosses yours. See your
truck, shoot the breeze, and maybe crash on your couch?

Possibilities:

Anytime in the summer:
 southern Oregon (Crater Lake?)
 northern California (from the CA-OR border down to San Fransisco)
 Seattle (of course! Hi Rob and Skip and Ralph!)

Late July (July 24 or so):
 Utah (SLC/Provo)

Late June:
 Boise/Nampa

Drop me a *private* line if you would like to meet up. If any of you are
headed through the Portland area anytime, drop me a line too, I'd love to
meet up, show you the ol' truck, and offer you a couch to crash on.

-ted

--
Ted Timmons            Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                     JAPH