RE: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 08:07:24 -0700
What do you all think about putting it on the web, but in a sort of
"protected" way? I was thinking about hacking out a Perl script at
chevytrucks.org that would allow you to put all that information in. The
only way you could see it is if you "registered" by putting your information
in.

There would be a form that would take your email address and a "password",
you couldn't get in without that password.

Jeff, please let me know what you think. Others, you're welcome to let me
know, too.

--
Ted Timmons            Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                     JAPH