RE: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Summertime fun & get-togethers
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 09:31:16 -0500
Jeff, what you said about this being a "controlled" forum hit home with me a
while back when a woman out of the blue contacted me, saying she had picked
up on a thread here in our tight little community on swamp coolers in which
I made some comment. This really struck me like a bolt, realizing that our
B&R really isn't private at all. My e-mail address gives away much more than
I'm really comfortable with.