Re: [oletrucks] Wanted GMC 302 straight six engine

To: ace0027@ibm.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net, safesix@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wanted GMC 302 straight six engine
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 19:22:16 CST
I go with Jack, I had a 67 GMC with a 305 V6 and it was a torque monster of a
motor. I never took it over 4000 RPM to pull any load. As a matter of fact, I
don't think it would hit 4000 going down the side of a mountain with a hadr
wind on it's tail! The 305 was not a Hiway cruiser, but a stump puller.
Bob Fentress